You may have downloaded iOS 13 public beta on your device and it’s quite buggy. In this article, I will show you how you can downgrade iOS 13 without losing data. Before proceeding please make sure which iOS 12 version Apple is signing at the moment.
Recently, Apple released the first iOS 13 Public beta OTA. This beta includes many new cool stuff for iPhone, iPad and iPod touch. Like, new gestures, Dark Mode, battery improvements, 2x faster apps and much more. Everyone is just curious about the performance of iOS 13 public beta on their device.
You may interested in: iOS 13 Compatible Devices List
You may be one of them who have already downloaded and installed iOS 13 on your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch. Actually you have installed this release on your daily driver or personal device and now you are facing different bugs. Do not worry! I am going to share a very rare method with you guys using which you can downgrade iOS 13 without losing data.
Downgrade iOS 13 Without Losing Data Requirements:
This method just needs some of the followings listed below.
- iPhone/iPad/iPod running iOS 13
- A Windows or a Mac OS running laptop
- USB Wire
- Fast internet connection
Now, if you have these available on your device then you can proceed to the given step by step tutorial.
Downgrade iOS 13 to iOS 12 Without Losing Data:
Now we are going to downgrade iOS 13 to iOS 12 without losing data. Before proceeding next, I recommend you to disable Find My iPhone service if you have enabled. Now, just follow the given steps and you will be done with “Downgrade iOS 13 without losing data”.
Likely, there are couple of tools are available which can let you flash iOS device. But, in this case I am going to use iTunes which is available for Windows and Mac OS. So this is not a tension anymore which device you are using.
- At the very first, Go to IPSW.me on your laptop browser.
- Select your device for which you are downloading ipsw.
- Choose the platform, version and download the latest signed version of iOS 12.
- Wait until the ipsw file complete downloading.
- Alright, now connect your device with iTunes.
- Hold the Option key for Mac OS & Shift key for Windows and click Check for Update/Restore button on iTunes.
- Browse for downloaded IPSW file and choose it.
- iTunes will start extracting and installing software on your device.
Finally, after 10-15 minutes you will find your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch running iOS 12. Just setup the activation screen. Now, you have successfully, downgraded iOS 13 without losing data.
That’s all for today. If you have any questions please let me know in the comment box. If you need further help please join my Facebook Group and ask me there.
For more iOS 13 updates, tutorials, Jailbreak news and much more keep visiting us. Follow me on Twitter for quick newsfeed. Peace!